TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Techverve Solutions Private Limited (TECHVERVE). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to TECHVERVE through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions.
TECHVERVE reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, UPI or Vallets
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the mode of payment with the service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card / debit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to TECHVERVE. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that TECHVERVE or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the TECHVERVE gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. TECHVERVE does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- TECHVERVE and/or the Payment Gateway Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the TECHVERVE and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The user agrees that TECHVERVE or any of its employees will not be held liable By the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond TECHVERVE’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her application/initial fees to TECHVERVE by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account, valet for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable charges.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or charge dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the TECHVERVE in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
TECHVERVE does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.